It's an Exciting Time




As posted by Tyler, E3 kicked off today and I've only just had time to watch a few trailers for the big games we have to look forward to this year. My favorite surprise so far is that we'll get Left4Dead 2 in November. Take a look at the teaser (be warned, it's zombie-bloody) and see if you can't help smiling by the end like I did.

I'm sure there's plenty more awesome out there that I haven't watched yet.

Today is also the day that boxes from Newegg started arriving. I'm building a new computer completely from factory-new parts, something I've never done before. I'll post if anything awful happens. The rig it's replacing is over six years old, which is like 90 in human years. Sit quietly for a moment and you'll hear it wheezing.

On top of all that, Sears is coming on Thursday and Friday to completely redo our kitchen. I'm taking both days off to stay home in case anything comes up. Nothing will, of course -- they know what they're doing, I know. But two days off! With my new (ideally, functional) computer! I'm giddy.

No comments: